Multi-Axis Force / Torque Sensor system measures all four components of force and torque. 4 Axis load cell For the measurement of the 4 forces Fx, Fy, Fz, Mz simultaneously. The measuring ranges are between 50 N and 300 (3 N.M to 20 N.M ) per axis. applied to robotics, production machines and test benches, for aeronautics, packaging, automotive, medical etc.
● Quick response;
● High precision with the principle of resistance strain type;
● Low height, small introduction moment;
● Tiny crosstalk error, strong long-term stability;
● Good temperature characteristics with compensated high and low temperatures;
● Three-direction force and one-direction moment structure;
● Upper and lower flange surfaces, stable structure, high rigidity;
|Zero balance||±0.05%F.S.||Operating temp range||-20~80°C|
|Compensated temp range||-10~40°C||Insulation||≥2000MΩ/50VDC|
|Recommended excitation voltage||5VDC||Safe load limit||200%F.S.|
|Temp effect on output||≤0.5%F.S./10°C||Temp effect on zero||≤0.5%F.S./10°C|
|Long-term crosstalk error||≤2%F.S.||Protection class||IP65|
|Cable size||φ2*3m (2 cables)|
|Output Sensitivity||1.0±10%mV/V||Material||Aluminum Alloy|
Thank you for your message. We will reply to your message within 24 hours. Please look for emails with the suffix @xjcsensor.com.