3 Axis load cell is a triaxial force transducer for measuring forces in any given direction, regardless of the point of load application. For the measurement of the 3 forces Fx, Fy, Fz simultaneously. The measuring ranges are between 10 kN and 50 kN per axis. applied to robotics, production machines and test benches, for aeronautics, packaging, automotive, medical etc.
● Large range of measurement;
● Tiny crosstalk error, strong long-term stability;
● High precision with the principle of resistance strain type;
● Quick response;
● Good temperature characteristics with compensated high and low temperatures;
● Upper and lower flange surfaces, stable structure, high rigidity;
|Zero balance||±2%F.S.||Operating temp range||-20~75°C|
|Compensated temp range||-10~40°C||Insulation||≥2000MΩ/50VDC|
|Recommended excitation voltage||5-10VDC||Safe load limit||150%F.S.|
|Temp effect on output||≤0.1%F.S./10°C||Temp effect on zero||≤0.1%F.S./10°C|
|Long-term crosstalk error||≤1%F.S.||Protection class||IP66|
|Output Sensitivity||1.0±10%mV/V||Material||Stainless Steel|
Thank you for your message. We will reply to your message within 24 hours. Please look for emails with the suffix @xjcsensor.com.