3 Axis load cell is a triaxial force transducer for measuring forces in any given direction, regardless of the point of load application. For the measurement of the three forces Fx, Fy, Fz simultaneously. The measuring ranges are between 20 kg and 500 kg per axis. They are Applied to robotics, production machines, and test benches for aeronautics, packaging, automotive, medical, etc.
● Quick response;
● Adopt the principle of resistance strain type;
● Three parallel beam structure, high precision;
● Tiny crosstalk error, strong long-term stability;
● Small size;
● Good temperature characteristics with selfcompensated strain gauge;
● Stainless steel and high rigidity;
|Zero balance||±3%F.S.||Operating temp range||-20~60°C|
|Compensated temp range||-10~40°C||Insulation||≥5000MΩ/100VDC|
|Recommended excitation voltage||5-12VDC||Safe load limit||150%F.S.|
|Temp effect on output||≤0.2%F.S./10°C||Temp effect on zero||≤0.2%F.S./10°C|
|Long-term crosstalk error||≤1%F.S.||Protection class||IP64|
|Cable size||φ3*0.5m (3 cables)|
|Rated Output||0.4±0.1 mV/V||Material||Stainless Steel|
Thank you for your message. We will reply to your message within 24 hours. Please look for emails with the suffix @xjcsensor.com.