3 Axis load cell is a triaxial force transducer for measuring forces in any given direction, regardless of the point of load application. For the measurement of the 3 forces Fx, Fy, Fz simultaneously. The measuring ranges are between 20 kg and 500 kg per axis. applied to robotics, production machines and test benches, for aeronautics, packaging, automotive, medical etc.
● Quick response;
● High response frequency and high rigidity;
● Built-in RS485 digital module;
● Tiny crosstalk error, strong long-term stability;
● High precision with the principle of resistance strain type;
● Good temperature characteristics with selfcompensated strain gauge;
● Overload protection;
|Zero balance||±5%F.S.||Operating temp range||-20~80°C|
|Compensated temp range||-10~40°C||Insulation||≥2000MΩ/100VDC|
|Recommended excitation voltage||12-30VDC||Safe load limit||300%F.S.|
|Temp effect on output||≤±0.05%F.S./10°C||Temp effect on zero||≤±0.05%F.S./10°C|
|Long-term crosstalk error||≤1%F.S.||Protection class||IP65|
|Rated Output||RS485 1#||Material||Aluminum Alloy|
Thank you for your message. We will reply to your message within 24 hours. Please look for emails with the suffix @xjcsensor.com.