2-axis force sensor for two-dimensional force measurement in Fx/Fy directions. Both Fx and Fy direction supports tension and compression force measurement. The bi-axial load cell is typically used for force test benches, actuator force control, force simulators, and other two-axis force measurement applications.
● High precision with the principle of resistance strain type;
● Small size, Built-in integrated amplifier;
● Good temperature characteristics with selfcompensated strain gauge;
● Tiny long-term crosstalk error;
● Overload protection;
● Two-direction force structure;
|Zero balance||±5%F.S.||Operating temp range||-20~80°C|
|Compensated temp range||-10~40°C||Insulation||≥2000MΩ/50VDC|
|Recommended excitation voltage||12-30VDC||Safe load limit||300%F.S.|
|Temp effect on output||≤0.5%F.S./10°C||Temp effect on zero||≤0.5%F.S./10°C|
|Long-term crosstalk error||≤0.5%F.S.||Protection class||IP65|
|Rated Output||0~5V||Material||Aluminum alloy|
Thank you for your message. We will reply to your message within 24 hours. Please look for emails with the suffix @xjcsensor.com.