Force sensors with the advantages of wide range, diverse structures and sizes, high accuracy, high dynamic response frequency, and good temperature characteristics. It has a strong advantage especially in the field of small size miniature sensors.
1. The normal operating force range should be more than 10% of the full scale of the sensor, and the best effect is within 80%.
2. The range of normal operating force, the maximum output of the equipment (output of servo motors, cylinders, etc.) overshooting force should be taken into consideration in advance when selecting the sensor.
3. The accuracy of the sensor: Absolute accuracy, relative accuracy, use required accuracy, repeat accuracy, dynamic accuracy and static accuracy, measurement accuracy, control accuracy, system accuracy.
4. Installation method: screw fixing, plane fixing, external dimension requirements: length, width, height, outer diameter, etc.
5. Force method: Point force, surface force, through hole force, tension measurement, pressure measurement, torque, etc.
1. Supporting push-pull force gauge (requires sensitivity to the sensor (2.0MV/V)
2. The PLC module directly collects MV 0-10V 4-20MA, etc. (requires sampling speed, frequency response, etc. for the sensor)
3. Data acquisition card (MV 0-10V, etc.)
4. Whether the force sensor is involved in the control.