1. Height: 25 mm (Meet force measurement in the range of 9.8N-15T)
2. Diameter: 50mm
3. Extremely high natural frequencies
4. Minimal dimensions allow force measurements almost anywhere; the load cell is suitable for fast measurements.
6. Stainless steel materials
7.Temperature range: -20... +80 °C
8. Reliable force measurements for industrial environments, even at high temperatures.
9. Safe and explosion-proof load cell, which can be used in harsh environments and hazardous situations;High dynamic response frequency
10. Static and dynamic measurements
11. Strain-gauge measuring principle
12. Virtually no drift allows its use in monitoring tasks
13.Perfectly suitable for static and dynamic force measurement.
14. Adopts high-precision resistance strain principle
15. Round structural design, pressure-bearing, easy to install.
XJCSENSOR single-axis force sensors can be divided into compression sensors, tension and compression sensors and dynamic torque sensors.
The sensors have the advantages of wide range, diverse structures and sizes, high accuracy, high dynamic response frequency, and good temperature characteristics.
Especially in the field of small size miniature sensors, it has a strong advantage.
Sensor housing (elastic element, sensitive beam) produces elastic deformation under the action of external force, so that the resistance strain gage (conversion element) pasted on its surface also deforms. After the resistance strain gage is deformed, its resistance value will change (increase). Larger or smaller), and then the resistance change is converted into an electrical signal (voltage or current) by the corresponding measuring circuit, thus completing the process of transforming the external force into an electrical signal.
1. Force source range of monitoring equipment machine.
2. Limit force source range not to be excessively high or low.