The strain gauge is attached to the metal surface. After the metal is subjected to stress and micro-strain, a certain amount of displacement of the resistance strain gauge causes the resistance to change, and the signal is converted.
S series sensors are mainly tension and compression bidirectional sensors. The volume is square or cylindrical.
The advantage of this sensor is higher accuracy than Y series. The dynamic test data is accurate.
It is mainly used in the working conditions with lower strength and higher precision requirements.
The sensor has screw holes on the top and bottom, which is convenient for customers to install and use.
1. The normal operating force range should be more than 10% of the full scale of the sensor, and the best effect is within 80%.
2. The range of normal operating force, the maximum output of the equipment (output of servo motors, cylinders, etc.) overshooting force should be taken into consideration in advance when selecting the sensor.
3. The accuracy of the sensor: Absolute accuracy, relative accuracy, use required accuracy, repeat accuracy, dynamic accuracy and static accuracy, measurement accuracy, control accuracy, system accuracy.
4. Installation method: screw fixing, plane fixing, external dimension requirements: length, width, height, outer diameter, etc.
5. Force method: Point force, surface force, through hole force, tension measurement, pressure measurement, torque, etc.