The strain gauge is attached to the metal surface. After the metal is subjected to stress and micro-strain, a certain amount of displacement of the resistance strain gauge causes the resistance to change, and the signal is converted.
H series sensors are mainly hollow. The middle hollow is convenient for customers to pass through some shafts or trachea and other devices. The advantage is that they can be installed in a small space on a complex Z-axis motion rod.
Force sensors with the advantages of wide range, diverse structures and sizes, high accuracy, high dynamic response frequency, and good temperature characteristics.
It has a strong advantage especially in the field of small size miniature sensors.
1. The normal operating force range should be more than 10% of the full scale of the sensor, and the best effect is within 80%.
2. The range of normal operating force, the maximum output of the equipment (output of servo motors, cylinders, etc.) overshooting force should be taken into consideration in advance when selecting the sensor.
3. The accuracy of the sensor: Absolute accuracy, relative accuracy, use required accuracy, repeat accuracy, dynamic accuracy and static accuracy, measurement accuracy, control accuracy, system accuracy.
4. Installation method: screw fixing, plane fixing, external dimension requirements: length, width, height, outer diameter, etc.
5. Force method: Point force, surface force, through hole force, tension measurement, pressure measurement, torque, etc.
1. Supporting push-pull force gauge (requires sensitivity to the sensor (2.0MV/V)
2. The PLC module directly collects MV 0-10V 4-20MA, etc. (requires sampling speed, frequency response, etc. for the sensor)
3. Data acquisition card (MV 0-10V, etc.)
4. Whether the force sensor is involved in the control.