1. Measure electromotor, internal combustion engine rotary power equipment and output torque and power.
2. Measure load torque and input power of motor, wind, pump, mixer, reducer, gearbox, hoist, propeller, drilling machine, etc.
3. Testing the torque of variours machining centers and automatic machine tools..
4. The torque and efficiency of various rotating power equipment system are tested.
5. Detection of torque to manufacture viscometer, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic torque wrench.
6. Strong anti-interference, strain elastomer strength can meet 150% load.
7. The sensor part can be separated from the secondary instrument, which can be used directly with the measuring panel, PLC or DCS.
The resistance strain is an integrated product composed of a sensitive component and an integrated circuit, power supply and signal output are realized by a brush. Medium and low range torque measurement. The torque values in both directions can be measured, two ends are connected by shaft keys, which is easy to install and use.
XJCSENSOR robot joint torque sensor adopts the principle of resistance strain type, which has the advantages of large torsional stiffness, fast response speed, high precision, good high and low temperature characteristics, high signal-to-noise ratio, and small size.
The sensor inside with a mechanical anti-overload design, which has strong anti-overload capability. It can be built-in with an integrated amplifier. The output signal has a variety forms for selection. It is an ideal choice for collaborative robots, medical rehabilitation robots and power-assisted exoskeletons.
1. Make sure the right type of electrical connection.
2. The range of supply power: 15±0.5V
3. Output signal wire can’t be to the ground, to power supply with short circuitoutput current may not be higher than 10mA;
4. The shielding layer of shielded cable must be connected with the common port of ±15V public supply(the power ground).
5. Please promptly contact with us, if any using problems.
Shall not disassemble the product by yourself.