Y series sensors are mainly single-pressure sensors. Round sensors with a minimum diameter of 8mm to a diameter of 100mm are the main ones.
The advantage is that the sensor with a relatively small diameter is suitable for installation in a small space. Suitable for small machines and fixtures.
The disadvantage is that the diameter of the sensor is less than 15mm, and the fixed hole cannot be installed due to its small size.
Sensor housing (elastic element, sensitive beam) produces elastic deformation under the action of external force, so that the resistance strain gage (conversion element) pasted on its surface also deforms. After the resistance strain gage is deformed, its resistance value will change (increase). Larger or smaller), and then the resistance change is converted into an electrical signal (voltage or current) by the corresponding measuring circuit, thus completing the process of transforming the external force into an electrical signal.
1. Force source range of monitoring equipment machine
2. Limit force source range not to be excessively high or low
The main application of the miniature load cells:
1. Button touch test
2. Plug and pull force test
3. Mobile screen test
4. Mobile phone HOME key test
5. Used in various assembly test equipment , for example: camera assembly equipment, screen assembly equipment, battery assembly equipment, speaker assembly equipment, welding equipment, circuit board assembly equipment, lock screw equipment, film equipment, hot and cold press, various test fixtures and etc.
1. The normal operating force range should be more than 10% of the full scale of the sensor, and the best effect is within 80%.
2. The range of normal operating force, the maximum output of the equipment (output of servo motors, cylinders, etc.) overshooting force should be taken into consideration in advance when selecting the sensor.
3. The accuracy of the sensor: Absolute accuracy, relative accuracy, use required accuracy, repeat accuracy, dynamic accuracy and static accuracy, measurement accuracy, control accuracy, system accuracy.
4. Installation method: screw fixing, plane fixing, external dimension requirements: length, width, height, outer diameter, etc.
5. Force method: Point force, surface force, through hole force, tension measurement, pressure measurement, torque, etc.